Tsui Yu Oolong Tea - Hailing From Taiwan

A Beautiful, well-balanced tea, hailing from Taiwan : Tsui Yu Oolong tea. This special type of Oolong tea was given to me as a sampled gift as part of an early birthday gift, to myself. 

The general taste profile for this type of tea is nutty, vegetal and smooth, Slightly sweet with notes of spice and herbal character. It is quickly becoming a favorite type of Oolong tea. I made it in the traditional Chinese method of brewing tea, Gaiwan, a very old, yet still practiced artform of brewing tea, even in this modern age.

I am part-Chinese, as being an avid tea drinker for many years is sacred as well as an integral aspect to my Chinese heritage, and culture.

I also enjoy writing poetry in homage to tea.

The color when brewed is a light green/gold liquor. 

Best brewed in the Gaiwan method, for around 3-4 minutes. Most Oolongs taste well in this amount of brewing time.

Oolong is a Chinese word which translates to Black Dragon. 

I am a former concubine, as my Chinese name is Flying Mountain ( Feishan ). 

Thank you all for enjoying this great journey of Tea with me.


Warmly,

Princess Jamila <3 

Comments