Information About Tea : Gunpowder Green Tea

 Hailing from China, one of my personal Favorite types of Chinese Green Tea : Gunpowder Green Tea.


This robust tea is hand-rolled into small pellet-like shapes, similar to gunpowder, which, I discovered recently, was invented in China. I am part-Chinese, which is a factor as to why I enjoy the Art of Tea, so very much.

Thank you all, for enjoying this journey with me.

Gunpowder Green Tea brews a deep gold liquor, alongside a intensely smoky, nutty character, with a smooth finish.


I enjoy writing poetry about Tea, as well.


For this type of Tea, brew 1-2 teaspoons of Gunpowder Tea  leaves into your favorite filter;

Put water set for around 180-190 degrees;

Pour over leaves, and steep for around 2-4 minutes;

Pour tea into your favorite tea cup, 

Add your favorite natural sweetener (I enjoy this tea with Agave nectar or Sugar in the Raw, or a similar natural sweetener)

And Enjoy.


Warmly,

Princess Jamila <3





Comments