Information About Tea: Concubine Oolong Tea, From Taiwan

 

Hailing from Taiwan, One of my personal favorite types of Oolong Tea, Concubine Oolong Tea.


This special type consists of a deep gold liquor, alongside a very smooth, toasty/floral beginning and a satisfying robust finish.


When Preparing this tea, it is best to add around 1-2 teaspoons loose leaf into your favorite tea filter, then rinse once, and steep as normal, so as to dilute some of the caffeine; I enjoy this tea with natural sweetener.


One of my favorite teahouses in Ballard, Miro Tea, used to sell this special Oolong, but sadly, I found out that they are no longer selling this due to bad harvests. I admit, I was a little saddened by this news, since this tea was one of my favorites while visiting Miro Tea. They are still open, during the pandemic.


Thank you all, for enjoying this Journey with me.

Warmly,

Princess Jamila <3

Comments